Modular Outback Building & Construction (MOB & CO) are Licenced builders located in Alice Springs. We have over 40 years of diverse building experience & hold both commercial & residential building licences. Our key personnel have been working in and around Alice Springs for 20 years and have successfully worked on local indigenous programs.
MOB & Co supply & construct modular buildings for remote & town locations as well as undertaking maintenance on existing structures. Our building technique saves time & money giving efficient, effective results. Our modular product has a high energy rating, perfectly suited to desert conditions.
We are a total solution for building & maintenance on remote communities & outstations.
Professionalism is important to us. Mob & Co will co-ordinate all facets of the project & liaise with relevant authorities & government departments
We have successfully worked with local indigenous authorities for our work in Areyonga & Hermannsburg and are sensitive to the cultural requirements that achieve the best outcomes.
We have the knowledge & experience to overcome the inevitable hurdles of building & the persistence to see the job complete in the shortest possible timeframe.
Mob & Co brings together builders who’ve undertaken works that include:
- $5million: 6 x 4 storey commercial buildings
- $1.5million: Woman’s Centre Tjuwanpa
- $.5million:New office complex Tjuwanpa
- $2million: 5 ground floor town houses with underground car parking.
- $13million: renovation of heritage listed building with accompanying new build of 96 apartments.
- Multiple residential new building & renovations.
- Staff accommodation buildings at Engawala, Hermannsberg & Areyonga.
- Building extension & renovation at Laramba
- Fit-out of computer rooms at 5 remote Aboriginal Communities
- Outstation housing maintenance.
At Mob & Co we aim to provide effective, value for money solutions to the accommodation needs of our clients, both local & remote.